PTI Nebraska is a statewide resource for families of children with disabilities or special health care needs. PTI Nebraska empowers parents and provides them the knowledge and capacity to improve the education and healthcare outcomes for their children.
INFORMED PARENTS – IMPROVED OUTCOMES for children with special education or special health care needs
Contact us if:
- You would like information about your child’s disability or special health care needs
- You have a question about your child’s special education program or health related services
- You would like to schedule a workshop in your community
- You would like to talk to another parent
It is the vision of PTI Nebraska to empower YOU as the parent to become a life-long advocate for your child. Our trained, expert staff also have children with disabilities and have been down the same road you are on–feeling overwhelmed, confused, and alone. With information, support and mentoring from the staff at PTI Nebraska, you can be an expert too! Give us a call and we will help you get there.
With nearly 50,000 children in Special Education in Nebraska, it is our mission to empower and inform as many parents as possible. We look forward to collaborating with you and helping you gain the knowledge and tools you need to reach positive outcomes, as you move towards your child’s education or special health care goals. Let’s create the next generation of parent leaders…together.
For Closed Captioning and Subtitles:
- Click on the play button in the middle of the video
2. Move mouse over the video while it plays and when the menu appears on the bottom click on the Settings wheel.
3. Click Subtitles/CC and then English or Spanish in the menu.