Who we are
PTI Nebraska (Parent Training and Information) is a statewide resource for families of children with disabilities and special health care needs.
- PTI Nebraska’s staff are parent/professionals and are available to talk to parents and professionals about special education and disability specific information.
- PTI Nebraska conducts relevant, no cost workshops statewide.
- PTI Nebraska provides printed and electronic resources.
- PTI Nebraska encourages and supports parents in leadership roles.
Provide training, information and support to Nebraska parents and others who have an interest in children from birth through twenty-six and who receive or who might need special education or related services. Enable parents to have the capacity to improve educational outcomes for all children.
Children with disabilities will be prepared to lead productive, independent adult lives to the maximum extent possible.
Contact or visit PTI Nebraska if:
- You would like information about your child’s disability
- You have a question about your child’s special education program or related services
- You would like to schedule a workshop in your community
- You would like to talk to another parent
The contents of this website were developed under a grant from the US Department of Education, #H328M150075. However, the contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the US Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government. Federal Project Officer-David Emenheiser.
IDEA’s that Work